i’m happier now than i have been for the past three years combined
daily reminder pepper potts took out every single big bad in all three iron man movies.
#she electrocuted obie #she ensured that hammer was arresed and held responsible for his actions #SHE KILLED THE MARDARIN #PEPPER POTTS IS BETTER THAN YOU IM EVERY WAY YOU BETTER RESPECT #pepper potts #goddess of patience and fire [x]
you know what i didn’t even fucking realize this until right now you go pepper potts four for you pepper potts
This x-ray shows the case of an unfortunate woman who happened to have a snake crawl into her vagina, slither through the fallopian tube, and out oast the ovary into her body cavity. It survived unknown for three days until the snake started eating her appendix.
Wtfff how …
But how do you not notice a snake crawling into your vagina ?
LMAO THIS MAKES NO SENSE that would have to be a tiny ass snake to fit thru her fallopian tubes and how do u get past the ovary you’d hav to burst thru it or some fucked up shit and anyways this is apparently some xray of a guy who shoved AN EEL UP HIS ASS
This shit so accurate that I’m sitting in silence
friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
#god almighty!!!!!! #this post??? is e v e r y t h i n g #it addresses all of my pet peeves in fandom regarding harry #people refuse to acknowledge how bright and talented harry really is #its such a joke tbh #they point to his average academics as if that is a true measure of intelligence #all the while disregarding the stressful situations he’s put in and horrible teachers that hinder his learning #people have adopted snapes mentality when judging harrys intelligence and its utterly belittling #snape purposely gives shitty instructions and literally fucking sabotages harrys work in his class #and puts him in a fake remedial potions class to humiliate him in front of his peers #and fandom? they gobble it up and laugh about how shitty harry is at potions #but when harry gets legitimately good instructions from snapes old textbook for the first time in his potions career #under a teacher who is not abusive but actually encouraging? #he fucking thrives #snape had been keeping innovational and helpful potions instructions from his students for YEARS #so apart from being a shitty person he was also a shitty teacher #anyways~ #harry is extremely bright and talented and powerful for his age #love and forgiveness were not his only ~powers~ #or the reason he survived so long #ty for this gr9 post op (via ginevvra)
- u get horny over fucking everything
- you fucking ruin your panties
- what the hell
- people just fucking stop
- this list is fucking awful
John Green (via aberforths-goats)
I am often asked how I came to write this particular exchange in Looking for Alaska. So here’s the story:
In high school, my friend Masa wore a fox hat as an emblem of protection whenever he was violating school rules, and when I asked him why he did this, he said, “Because no one can catch the motherfucking fox.”
So…yeah. that’s why.
so when i was 8 i was in an episode of iCarly and even though i’m 16 now and i have a pixie cut my friends still tell everyone that i was in iCarly.
i pushed another child off a bench and stole her sandwich this is my legacy
i honestly don’t know which one is you because you bOTH STEAL THE SANDWICH
I reblog this every time I see it. I just cant
The progression of video games in a few decades.
Girls Have 3 Types of Panties
- period panties
- chillen panties
- and im about to get me some dick panties
I can agree to this